It was code named “The V” for a month or two but now it has a fancy new website and demo video from a band called Phantom and their official music video Scars.
Delicode are the driving force behind NI Mate and Kinect Stories. This third product is sure to blow the socks off any artist, VJ or individual who has the taste for live visuals and kinect style motion sensing trickery. With an already heavy hitting feature list I am sure this will be lots of fun!
I was lucky enough to see a demo of this when I met up with CEO of Delicode Julius Tuomisto in Helisnki for the LUX festival. Being able to single someone out in a crowd and then create visuas from them is awsome; podium dancers will be a brilliant addition to this software let me tell you!
I think people are going to love playing around with the editable GLSL shader editor; I seen it very briefly in january and it was a pop up window that looked a bit like processing.
I need to learn some GLSL coding I imagine. I also like the idea of Syphoning (is that even a word?) the results out into another software to add more layers, mix, map and play around with. Wow… can’t wait.
- real-time depth camera based 3D scanning and mixing
- multiple virtual camera and tracking modes
- multiple drawing modes (vectors, polygons, etc.)
- full sound and MIDI clock synchronization
- animatable GLSL shaders with editor
- full support for Windows / Mac OS X
- fully scalable output resolution
- stereo rendering (side-by-side, anaglyphic)
- GPU acceleration
- MIDI/OSC control
- Syphon support (Mac OS X)