So I bought a Makey Makey GO! I backed it on kick starter.
It’s petty cool. But I still prefer the classic.
However I did make a silly little thing in the office:
I attached it to my can of pop so every time I picked it up it clicked a video and opened it in Preview on Mac. I made me laugh. I really like not having to have an ‘earth’ unlike the Classic – but there are ways around that anyway.
Check it out:
Big news from Izzy HQ…. Isadora 2.1 Some very nice additions here to expand on the already amazing version 2.0:
Isadora v2.1 adds several new features to Isadora v2.0, and addresses bugs in the previous release. Highlights of the new features include:
- More Flexible Video Routing: Isadora v2.1 allows GPU video to be routed directly to multiple stages at the end of the rendering chain.
- Improved native Black Magic Video capture integration provides low latency video capture and output.
- Many Isadora video processing actors have been enhanced to offer highly efficient GPU processing while retaining their classic CPU functionality.
- Newly added FreeFrameGL (FFGL) effects offer additional video processing options
- Global variables allow easy scene to scene communication.
- New patching shortcuts speed up common tasks when connecting actors.
More info can be found here:
And this. Z-vector’s new Touch software.